Saturday, April 21, 2012

Love ya, mean it

Over the past week, I've been in Louisville training for my job. I have the best work family, and I do mean the best. We care about each other, look out for each other and help each other. This team had been so supportive of me as I've gotten started in my job and when Chris was deployed. We've got a couple of team members retiring this year and one of them is know for saying "love ya, mean it". Not just to his family but to all of us. We believe in saying "I love you". C and I say it all the time, it comes from spending months apart when he was in the Army and was our only way to express our feelings thousands of miles apart. Sometimes it's said out of habit but we still mean it so i think "love ya, mean it" sums it up pretty well. How do you express your feelings to loved ones?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...saying "I love you" is sooo important! I say it all the time, to family, friends, etc.!
-Jill :)

Anonymous said...

Yes saying I love you and meaning it is one of the most important things you can say to a loved one. Steve an I say it often and that is what has made our life together so wonderful and I hope we have passed that on to our children

Unknown said...

Jill- Yes, I agree, "Love you" is so important!

Sharon-I certainly think your children have learned from your example. At least the one I'm married to has :)