- Start running again/complete a race! I've missed cardiovascular workouts since I've been pregnant and am looking forward to getting back to running (especially with our new BOB jogging stroller-thanks to C's family!). We've already got one planned, the Cleveland Rite Aid 10k. C's family is coming into town for the race and to celebrate May birthdays.
- Get our house into order. We've been in our new house for 6 months and there are very few things on the walls. I don't want to just slap things up so it's ongoing process for us to get settled and to make everything feel like "home".
- Find a balance between being new parents and our jobs once I return to work after my 12 weeks of maternity leave. I love my job and want to make sure that I'm able to balance my role of new mother and my current role at work.
- Continue learning and educating myself. Just because school is over doesn't mean learning is-but I'm glad I don't have to read any more ops or accounting texts now that I've graduated.
- Become more involved in our community and volunteer more-I want to focus on giving back to our new community and enjoying all it has to offer.
- Focus on blogging and learn what our readers are looking for (another post to follow).
I think these goals will keep me busy in 2013 :)