Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful-Day 8

Today, I'm thankful for our home. Chris and I became homeowners 2 1/2 years ago and it has been an adventure!  Part of that comes from owning a house built in the 40's with a "Bexley Basement"...which means it floods sometimes.  We do enjoy our cozy 1400 square foot home, even though we know that some day we'll need to move due to the space constraints but for now, it's perfect for us.  We have a great kitchen, which allows me to get creative when cooking, a beautiful backyard and I LOVE that we can paint the walls any color we want (which is refreshing after 6 years living in apartments with white walls) and we have!  The dining room is now chocolate brown and the bedroom is now a deep tan/yellow and the bathroom is sage.  I'm thinking about the tiny bath next....     

No comments: