Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful

For the month of November, my posts will be on the theme of Thanksgiving.  I want to take time to show gratitude and to acknowledge the blessing in our lives.


It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord,
and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning,
and thy faithfulness every night
— Psalms 92.1-2


I'm so thankful for my partner in this life, my husband.  We've been married almost 5 years and it truly has been adventurous!  We've moved twice in three years and have spent about as much time apart as together.  He makes me laugh everyday, is so caring and understanding.  I'm so lucky to share my life with him.  I love you Chris!

Before the Ruckus Race and the broken hand, July 2011

OBX Trip, June 2011

Please join me this month, post comments about what you are thankful for!

2 comments:

Cari Bear said...

I'm thankful for the wonderful friends and family I have who have supported me, propped and pulled me up and helped me execute on the hardest, and best, decision I've ever made in my life. And this includes you, Love you Sonya!

Unknown said...

Love you too Cari :) I'm also thankful for my friends...you all will get your own day :)