Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful-Day 14

Today I'm thankful for my education (both formal and otherwise) and the challenge that it is currently bringing to my life.  I think that we have the opportunity to learn something EVERY SINGLE DAY about the world around us and ourselves.  I've been in my job 2.5 years and I'm constantly learning something new, which keeps things exciting and never boring...that's for sure.  I've been working on my MBA for a few years (3+) now (you can read about taking the GMAT here and staring school at East Carolina University here and then going back to school here).  I'm thankful for the professors who've shaped my view of the world, my classmates who've helped me through it and my family for understanding that it just gets crazy sometimes!  And, THANKFULLY, graduation is next spring.

No comments: