Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yay for a short week!

Anyone else thankful it's almost Wednesday?  I had a great holiday weekend (more posts to come but I can't hang out at the bar until 3am and then get up 4 hours later to drive 5 hours anymore...sheesh!)

Here's our meal planning for this week:

Tuesday-Tilapia, basmati rice from Trader Joe's and sauteed green beans with toasted almonds (this whole dinner takes about 40 minutes to get on the table, not too bad!)
Wednesday-BLT's per request of Chris
Thursday-Grilled Chicken
Friday-Spinach and sausage pizza on the grill

Lots of grilling going on this week, it's been HOT here.

I think we're both looking forward to a low-key weekend and getting ready for the movers to come in a few weeks.  They were originally scheduled to arrive this Thursday and Friday but our closing on our Columbus house got pushed back a few weeks.  I'm kind of grateful because I don't think I would have been ready at all since we were out of town all weekend.

No comments: