Friday, July 31, 2009

My how time flies

Yesterday I was Facebook chatting with Chris and he mentioned that July 30, 2009 was the end of his active Army contract. He has fulfilled his four years active duty and now I guess this last one is just for fun :) I was so surprised that it has been four years since he commissioned and in turn four years since with both graduated college (Ohio University for me and Wright State University for Chris). Since then we've gotten married, moved, started a life together, moved again and had two deployments. I'm always amazed to see what life brings and can't even imagine what the next four bring!

Chris with his parents, Steve and Sharon, at Commencement


Chris and Zak at the Commissioning ceremony


Chris and I at a party at WSU after graduation

No comments: