Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here it is the first post from me, Chris. As most of you know already, I purchased a new motorcycle recently. I had been thinking about it for a while and my lovely wife didn't put up too much of a fight about it, so we went ahead and I am now the proud owner of a new Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Bob. Sonya and I drove down to the HD dealership in Wilmington NC last Sunday morning after we got back from Ohio, to make the purchase. I have been riding it as much as I can the past week and it has been great. It is a lot different than the two bikes I have had before but it is really easy to ride and is tons of fun. The bike is a 2008 and the color is Dark Blue Pearl.


With the bike out in front of the dealer when we bought it.

Some nice pictures of the bike at our apartment.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Chris! It's a beautiful bike!

Tanna said...

Sweet looking bike, Chris! Emma checked out the pictures and is anxious to take a ride on it. Are you up for taking her for a spin? Have fun and be safe! Or, is that a contradiction? :)

Steve and Sharon said...

Hi Chris, boy does that bike look sharp. I can hardly wait to come down and see it. We are still tentatively planning the last weekend in July, we will try to firm that up in the next week. Have fun riding and remember to clean the bugs outa your teeth....

Love, Dad