Monday, March 3, 2008

Congratulations Jackets!

I wanted to say GOOD LUCK LADY JACKETS and congrats on making it to the State Finals in HS Girls Basketball after beating St. Wendelin 62-42. This truly shows how much the girls wanted that game because they lost previously to St. Wendelin twice in the regular season. Here is the link to the local paper for the full article: http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/504175.html?nav=5012 and they quoted Jackie as saying: “This is amazing. I would never have thought this at the beginning of the season,” Reinhart said. “It feels so great now. It’s amazing. It was so hard not playing at the beginning [of the season], and now, being able to go to state is unbelievable. It’s awesome.“We just came out with so much more intensity. For me, I was in better shape, and I was able to stay in longer. We wanted this so bad. I know they did, too. We just knew how to handle it. It was crazy.”

Feltner, Dave (2008, March 2) Jackets Headed to Columbus. The Advertiser Tribune. Retrived March 3, 2008 from the World Wide Web: http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/504175.html?nav=5012

No comments: