Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meal Planning and *an announcement*

I'm borrowing from my friend and fellow MBA'er Heather's blog and working to create meals out of our pantry/freezer and get them under control because *announcement* WE'RE MOVING! *end announcement*.  That's right, as much as we truly love where we live now, this summer we are taking on our next adventure (and living up to our blog's name) and moving to the Cleveland area (about 2.5 hours northeast of our current location) because Chris accepted a position there after grad school with the company he interned with over the summer.  Right now, we are in the process of finishing our degrees and starting the house selling/house buying process.  Now, you may be wondering about my job (or maybe not) and I've been blessed with the opportunity to stay with my same company, just in another role....sometimes things just work out :)

Remember our bathroom remodel, our move is the reason as we prep our little house for getting listed on the market.  So bear with us over the next few months because things are going to get even crazier here!

Meals for the week:
Sunday-Steak, asparagus, twice baked potatoes and black-bean brownies with strawberry yogurt (our early Valentine's day meal because of our class schedules)
(Meatless) Monday-Veggie Chili
Tuesday- Missy's white chicken chili (Yes, it's been cold here and making me crave soup)
Wednesday-Sonya traveling 
Thursday-Sonya in class
Friday-???

I'm not sure what Chris has planned for when I'm gone but I would bet $$ that he will get Chipolte at least once :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodbread said...

Congrats on the move! I love the Cleveland area! Paul and I have talked about settling in Aurora after we have children. Such a great town with a small town feel, and not a bad drive to Cleveland! Paul is from a town about 10 minutes from there!

Unknown said...

Dana, I may be picking your brain when it comes to Cleveland then :) We don't know much about it but are excited for the chance to get to know a new place! We are thinking of landing in Avon Lake (the less-snow side of Cleveland) because it's got great schools, closer to home, ect.