Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I’m reading

While in Highland Park, a suburb of Chicago, a few weeks ago I borrowed some new reading material from my friend Cari by author Jen Lancaster. I’ve read “Bitter Is the New Black” and I’ve just started “Such a Pretty Fat”. I find the writing incredibly funny and find myself laughing out loud at Lancaster’s very wicked sense of humor and writing style. You can check her out HERE.

FYI, if you couldn’t have guessed from the titles they are complete chick books.

Oh, do I get bonus points for having two blog entries in one day?

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

You get bonus points in my book! :) I'm looking for some light reading so I'll definitely check those out! I'm reading Bill Bryson's "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" Notes on Returning to America After Twenty Years. He makes me want to write (hence my two blog posts, yesterday!). So funny! I'm excited for you!