Friday, January 16, 2009

Back to school




This week we had something changed in our lives; I started school again! I was a little apprehensive about getting back into the learning mindset and the discipline needed for class work (especially since I’m completing a web based MBA program) but so far it’s going well! I’m taking one class, management, and am enjoying it. I spend about 1-2 hours a night working on my coursework and I’m really trying to stay on top of things. Originally, I was going to take accounting as well but decided that one class would be enough for now. Each class is said to require 15 hours of work per week and I wasn’t sure I could work 40 hours, have 30 hours of class work and still have time to spend with Chris and Max…not to mention seeing friends or working out/training for the ½ marathon in February. Not to mention, we may or may not be moving in the near or far future…sometimes I just love the military (being sarcastic here!) Luckily, I am blessed with a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my choice to go back to school and has been extra helpful around home as I adjust to being a student again.

No comments: