Monday, December 15, 2008

Long time, no blog!


I can’t believe so much time has passed since the last blog. Directly after Thanksgiving and we returned from Ohio, Chris spent 10 days out in the field training. Max and I spent a lot of time together and I think that by the end we were getting tired of each other! While Chris was gone I was able to keep pretty busy decorating the apartment for Christmas (not too much since we won’t be here for the actual day), going to the dog park, reading “The Time Traveler’s Wife” for book club and being sick. After about three days of feeling pretty yucky, I went to the health clinic on Ft. Bragg and was diagnosed with a sinuous infection. A few days with the antibiotic and other drugs prescribed and I was feeling much better. Unfortunately, Chris managed to catch the same cold while in the field so I delivered cold medicine and Vitamin Water when he stopped by the office mid-training. We are both feeling much better and back to normal.

No comments: