Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Holidays

I'm hoping after the next week to be back to blogging regularly, these classes are really consuming all my free time and I will be so happy when they are done on Dec. 8th!  In the mean time, I'm starting to think about our Christmas holiday and decide what's most important to us.  I would LOVE to do it all, the decorating, the tree-trimming, the baking, the Christmas cards, the caroling, the gifts-bought and wrapped but I'm fairly certain that it won't all get done and if it does, I will be too stressed to enjoy the season.  What I KNOW for sure is that we WILL make time for the most important parts of the holiday, attending mass during the Advent season, spending time with family and friends and reflecting on the season.  My plan for this year is to have a relaxed holiday season while focusing on whats important.  What are your favorite traditions for the holidays?  And what do you skip out on?      


No comments: