Monday, August 24, 2009

Change of Scenery

Max and I will have a change of scenery for the next 4-6 months because I've been training for my new job and staying with my parents, they live near the corporate headquarters. I'm working for a company that regionally distributes medical supplies to hospitals, long term care facilities (nursing homes) and non-acute care sites (surgery centers, physician offices and clinics). After my training period, I’ll be a sales rep in the non-acute care market. My territory will be Columbus/central Ohio so this means I’ll be based from my home office. I’m really excited to be working again especially for such a great company and with great people. I feel very blessed that I was able to find something in this economy that had everything I was looking for and some things that I didn't even think about.

No comments: