Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little of this, little of that

Here are a few photos of some of the projects I've been working on this week. I planted a herb garden in the raised bed along our back deck. We now have basil, rosemary, chives, mint, dill and parsley. I hope they do well there. I let Max run around in the raised beds while I was planting and he was all about digging and throwing soil/mulch everywhere. When I put him down, he went for a swim in the waterfall in the yard and was completely wet! I was surprised since he doesn't like water.





I've gotten the built-in china cabinet painted, loaded and put new hardware on it. I purchased a new light fixture for the dining room and am waiting for someone to install it and hang some artwork then the dining room will be finished! It is so nice to be able to display some of the gifts from our wedding that we've had boxed up for the past 2 1/2 years!


2 comments:

Tanna said...

Beware of the mint! It will take over your bed if you don't contain it. I love it, but it really will take over and smother everything else. :)
Your projects look really nice!

Unknown said...

oh, good to know about the mint. Maybe I'll pot it.

Thanks!