Saturday, January 22, 2011

My latest projects

I had an ENTIRE MONTH off of school in December/January between terms and it was WONDERFUL! Not only was I able to spend time with Chris, Max, family and friends for the holidays and do lots of fun stuff (going to the zoo, putting up our Christmas tree, skiing at Seven Springs) and I was also able to check some projects off my list:

I made cook books for my North Carolina girlfriends of our collected recipes. Every time I make of of these dishes, I think of them:




I also made a few aprons as gifts. I loved this print and the simple pattern made it an easy, fun project:



1 comment:

Christie Nix said...

Sonya! I LOVE the books you made us! You are so creative :) When I get to it, I'll send you pics from CO - the few that I took. Hope to see you again soon!