Saturday, September 20, 2008

6 Miler


Lately the weather in North Carolina has been like Ohio autumn weather: cool nights, warm days and low humidity. We are really enjoying it and have been spending a lot of time outside. The weather has made it easy to get up and moving for my morning runs! This morning Lea, Caitlin and I did our first 6 miler and it went really well. Our official training schedule for the MB marathon doesn’t start until October but it will be Caitlin and Lea’s first marathon so we are running together now to start building a base. I haven’t been running consistently since the Columbus Marathon so I definitely need to get back into it and this weather is making it very enjoyable for me. I didn't realize how much I missed running until I started doing it again. There are certain parts that aren't as fun but I love having the time each morning to focus my day and the sense of accomplishement that comes from finishing a great run.

No comments: