Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun Family Weekend

Last weekend was pretty crazy here! It started with a trip to the vet for Max and I at 5pm and Chris working late on Friday. Max’s official weight was 2.5 lbs. We were at the vet for a checkup and everything looked good! Everyone on the vet staff wanted to hold him because he’s so small and cute (not that I can blame them). When we got back to the apartment my Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma were here from Ohio for a weekend visit. We had a great time hanging out with them and catching up. We went on base to check out the 82nd Airborne Museum, see where Chris works, the Buy and Bragg (cute little craft shop on base), went to church, checked out the Cape Fear Botanical Garden and of course, ate some great food! After they left on Monday, they drove to Georgia to see a friend of my grandparents and then spent some time in beautiful Savannah being going back to Ohio.

Max certainly enjoyed having a few extra sets of toes around to chew one while they were here!

My Mom wanted to show Max's size in comparison to a shoe
This is a hat that used to belong to my Aunt Agnes, I was wearing it at Christmas so they decided it now is mine.
Chris giving my Mom a ride to dinner on his Harley
Dad and Grandpa checking out the Tanks at the 82nd Airborne Museum
Grandma playing with Max

No comments: